PERSONAL DATA CLARIFICATION DOCUMENT
As Longran Mutak Cihazları San. Tic. A.Ş. (“Company”), we have great sensitivity towards the safety of your personal data. With this in mind, as a Company, we attach great importance to the processing and storage of all kinds of personal data related to the Company, including the people who get benefit from our product and services according to Law of Protection of Personal Data (“KVK”) number 6698. With full consideration of this responsibility, we hereby process your personal data with the capacity of “Data Controller” as defined in KVK within the limits defined in legislation as explained below.
How Do We Gather Your Personal Data?
- Personal Data Provided to Company Directly by You:
- Your name, surname, R.T. ID number, address, e-mail address, customer information, Basic personal information such as your digital and cookie data in the event of visiting our workplaces and using online services of our Company.
- Personal Data About You Gathered from Third Parties:
We can convey some of your personal data which we gather according to your permission and legal regulations to our business partners and gather your personal data from them.
These personal data can be used for the purpose of offering you product and payment options and for implementing your procedures.
Your personal data may vary due to commercial activities of our Company and the service provided by our Company, and can be gathered verbally, in written or electronically via company departments, website, social media, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be processed by being created and updated during the time that you get benefit from product and services our Company offers.
Also, when you use our website for the purpose of using our Company’s services, and visit our Company or website, and participate to training, seminar or organizations held by our Company, your personal data may be processed.
How Do We Use Your Data?
Your personal data are especially used for the purposes as follows:
- To follow guarantee terms of products which we sell to you,
- To communicate with our customers about the terms, updates and recent status of contracts which have been drawn up within the scope of Law on Protection of Consumer and Distance Contracts Regulation, and to convey necessary communication,
- To implement the obligations undertaken according to agreements which are drawn up within the scope of Law on Protection of Consumer and Distance Contracts Regulation,
- To notify our customers and provide directions related to products which they may be interested by considering their shopping experiences,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to use it in various marketing and advertising activities and within this scope to hold surveys in electronic media and/or physical environment via contracted organizations,
- To notify our customers about our services and to make offers to our customers by our contracted organizations and solution partners,
- To evaluate customer complaint and recommendations related our services,
- To fulfill our legal obligations and to be able to use our rights arising from applicable legislation.
- To implement customer registries and carry out procedures within this scope,
- To provide safety of our work places,
- To implement loyalty studies and analysis about the products and services you purchase, to plan and implement promotion, survey, advertisement, market research, marketing and campaigns, to provide general and special offers,
- To be able to put our website and mobile application into service and to be able to customize them,
If legislation requires a briefing about the purpose of gathering this data and how we will use them, you are informed more clearly within the scope of related service.
How and with Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
- We can convey some of your personal data which we gather according to your permission and legal regulations to our business partners and gather your personal data from them. Company can share your personal data, which it gathered, in the direction of your preferences, with these third parties for the purpose of helping us determine product and services provided by third parties which may catch your interest about direct marketing activities.
- Your personal data can be used for research and statistical purposes such as analyzing your use, preferences and interests in website and mobile applications.
- According to law, we can use your personal data for the purpose of obtaining the rights or auditing and/or providing the Company’s compatibility to legislation and to prevent crime and fraud without notification or express consent.
Your Personal Data May Be Disclosed in the Event of Situations Stated Below:
- According to legislation:
- For the purpose of providing safety of our personnel, public or Company,
- For the purpose of implementing legal proceeding, court decree or a legal process or,
- In the event of a merge, asset sale or similar procedures.
- We can disclose your personal data to third party service providers for the purpose of implementing our activities (for example, getting support in subjects such as management and storage of information systems, data analysis etc.).
- In addition to that, as long as you do not waive from getting direct marketing messages, we can share your personal data with third parties who help us about market research and marketing campaigns.
Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data are obtained in the direction of purposes stated above in every kind of verbal, written or electronic media, for the purpose of offering product and services within legal frame and, in this scope, implementing liabilities of our company arising from agreement and law in full and accurately. Your personal data gathered with these methods can be processed and conveyed for the purposes within the conditions and purposes of personal data processing explained in Articles 5 and 6 of Law number 6698.
Protection of Your Personal Data
- The above-mentioned subjects and your personal data are not conveyed to third parties without obtaining your consent within the laws, sanctions, confidentiality policy and our liabilities. In addition to that, your data are shared with other governmental bodies and courts as the laws limit and with the method required by our legal liabilities.
- When data is conveyed to third parties pursuant to your consent, all kinds of legal measures are taken. Company is not held liable from the breaches occurring under the liability of third party and data protection policies of third parties which obtain the personal data.
Rights of Personal Data Owner stated in Article 11 of KVK Law
As the owners of personal data, if you convey your requests to our company via methods mentioned below in this Clarification Document, our Company will conclude your request within maximum thirty days according to characteristic of the request. However, if a fee is foreseen by Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by our Company will be taken. Within this scope respective persons have the right to:
Learn whether their personal data is processed,
Request information about their personal data if they are processed,
Learn the purpose of processing their personal data and whether their personal data is used according to this purpose,
Know about third parties to which their personal data is transmitted in domestic or in abroad,
- Request their personnel data to be corrected if they are processed erroneously or incorrectly and request the transaction implemented within the scope to be notified to third parties to whom their personal data is transmitted,
Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event of the reasons for them requiring to be processed are eliminated even though they are processed according to provisions of Law number 6698 and other related laws, and request this transaction to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transmitted within this scope,
Object to a result to the detriment of them occurring by analyzing through automatic systems exclusive to the processed data and
If they incur damages due to their personal data being illegally processed, they have the right to demand the damage to be eliminated.
You can convey your request about using your rights stated above in written or
with other methods that will be determined by Personal Data Protection Board
according to clause 1, article 13 of KVK Law. You need to convey your
application to our Company in written according to KVK Law since Personal Data
Protection Board has not determined any method at the moment. Therefore, the
channels and methods with which you can make your applications in written
within the scope of Article 11 of KVK Law are stated below.
To use your rights stated above, you can convey your request including your explanations about your right which you wish to use from amongst the rights stated in Article 11 of KVK Law, along with necessary information indicating your identity to us by filling the form available in www.ukinox.com.tr and sending or submitting personally, or via public notary and with other methods stated in KVK Law to [Barbaros Hayrettin Paşa Mah. 1992. Sok.
No:14 K:10 D:109 Esenyurt / İstanbul] address.